***Disclaimer – This post was created in good faith using HTML provided by the author for promotional purposes only. Nerd Girl Takes No Responsibility for the appearance of the post, any affiliate links, images herein***
It was r
It was love.MARISSA
The first time I laid eyes on Wyatt Burton was outside of my biological mother’s house. Abandoning me twenty years ago, I never knew that meeting her would change my life so completely. In fact, there were ma Abandoning me twenty years ago, I never knew that meeting her would change my life so completely. In fact, there were many things that I never expected that day, but there were a few things I knew for sure. Nothing would ever be the same–not even me. And it was all about to get very MESSY.
Marissa Thornton deserved so much. She was beautiful beyond reason and never took my shit. She drew me in, while driving out the worst in me. But when she let me in, trusted me completely, I thought I could finally let down my guard and find true happiness. I was wrong. Dead wrong, about myself, about her, and most importantly about the binds of LOVE.
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35825081-messy-love
- Sign up to receive an email when Messy Love is LIVE on Amazon. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJB4qxa-GK-kTOdjiDyMWMi2hNRjyJLJ7In-laRN1UWjaSjg/viewform
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vixen (see all)
- Mended by J.L. Drake – Book Blitz - September 20, 2017
- Alphas Of Danger Anthology – Release Blitz - September 19, 2017
- Treading The Traitor’s Path: Out Bad by MariaLisa deMora – Release Blitz - September 18, 2017
- A Marshall’s Courage by Barb Shuler – Release Boost - September 18, 2017