Nurse Freddie Whittle devotes every fibre of his being to his work with cancer patients. Their pain weighs heavily on his shoulders. Between losing clients, the expectations of his fathers, and bigot neighbours, he’s slowly reaching his breaking point.
Taine Afoa retires from a storied career as an international rugby star. He’s moved away from London for a change of pace, never expecting to meet a man who’s far too young for him. No matter how hard he tries, it’s impossible to get Freddie out of his mind.
Will Taine’s resistance dissolve in time for him to give love the chance to flourish?
Most of my characters have favourite curse words. Freddie, from The Caretaker, he tends to swear in Welsh, which amuses me to no end. He loves the rare and often eccentric meaning behind them (and so do I.) Here are five of his personal favourites along with their translations:
1. Twmffats – idiots
2. Coc y gath – The Cat’s Willy (Or – Bollocks)
3. Cachu hwch – Pig’s Poo (It’s all gone Wrong)
4. Dim gwerth rhech dafad – not worth a sheep’s fart (completely useless)
5. Cach – shit
Do you have a swear word you use more than others?
On sale for half price!
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vixen (see all)
- The Canary Club by Sherry D. Ficklin – Book Blitz - October 19, 2017
- Monsters Among Us Series by Amanda Strong – Paperback Release - October 16, 2017
- Clean Teen Publishing Audio Book Releases – New Release - October 15, 2017
- The Ranch by Erin Lee & Chelsi Davis – New Release - October 14, 2017