***Disclaimer – This post was created in good faith using HTML provided by Authors Pal for promotional purposes only. Nerd Girl Takes No Responsibility for the appearance of the post, any affiliate links, images herein***
Meet the Author:
Darcy Burke is the USA Today Bestselling Author of hot, action-packed historical and sexy, emotional contemporary romance. A native Oregonian, Darcy lives on the edge of wine country with her guitar-strumming husband, their two hilarious kids who seem to have inherited the writing gene, and three Bengal cats. Visit Darcy online at www.darcyburke.com and sign up for her newsletter, follow her on Twitter at twitter.com/darcyburke, or like her Facebook page, www.facebook.com/DarcyBurkeFans.
About the Book:
Kelsey McDade realizes that her love life is one and done. Her last—and only—relationship left her broken and afraid and more than ready to be alone for the long haul. But sexy-charming vineyard manager Luke Westcott pushes all of her buttons in the right way and makes her wonder if she ought to try again.
In nearly twenty-eight years, Luke’s most successful romance has been with the outdoors. Currently single, he’s happy to pour all of his energy into his new winery until Kelsey provokes feelings he didn’t know he was capable of. He can envision their future together—if she’ll let down her guard.
When the ghost of Kelsey’s past causes her to slam on the brakes, Luke is ready to fight for her, even if it means sacrificing himself in the process. Convinced she’s only made wrong choices in the past, Kelsey must decide if Luke—and their love—is worth the greatest risk of all.
Add to Goodreads
Check out the other books in the Love on the Vine series:
- Kindle Fire – US shipping ONLY
Latest posts by NerdGirl Sunshine (see all)
- Tales From Ara: Into the Unknown by Irena de Wardin & Isabella de Wardin (Review by Gladys, #NerdGirlOfficial) - May 26, 2017
- Turbulence by E.M. Whittaker (Review by Cianna, #NerdGirlSunshine) - May 26, 2017
- In the Snows of Haz (Heart of the World, #1) by Maxine Janerka (Review by Shelley C, #NerdGirlRed) - May 25, 2017
- You’re Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner (Review by Katie, #NerdGirlKtLBLy) - May 25, 2017