Title: Others of Edenton: Series Volume 3
Author: Brandy L. Rivers
Published Date: August 18th 2016
Genre: Paranormal Romance
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
– Light in Darkness – Sometimes light comes from the darkest shadows… Lincoln has been sheltered his whole life. He’s finally going for what he wants. Victoria believes she’s a monster. When she’s attacked by hunters, he’ll protect her, revealing his secret. Will darkness consume Victoria? Or will Lincoln’s light show her the truth. – Blissful Agony – Clint has worked hard to let go of his past but it’s about to come back to bite him. Emily has been through hell. She’s gaining confidence and is ready to pursue Clint. Can she convince him to rise above when his old pack comes for him? – Deep Trouble – Keeping secrets leads to deeper trouble… Fallon never expected love, or to find a man who accepted her so fully. New doubt arises with the threat to their unborn twins. One thing Brody needs in his life-Fallon. His love is unconditional. Now she’s hiding something and distance is growing. When the tension breaks and the truth comes out, can they bridge the gap? – Entangled Darkness – The best intentions can be entangled in darkness. Tremaine is no stranger to tough decisions. One case took him so deep he nearly lost his way. Saving Liz gave him purpose. Over years, he fell in love with her. She will never be complete without Robert. But can Robert accept his choices? When Tremaine’s past comes back, they’ll have to work together to end the threat.
The author takes the reader straight into the pages of her book and straight into the town of Edenton. These books can be read as stand-alone stories, but once you read one of them, you will devour ALL of them!! The books are fast moving, the plots are unique, exciting and impossible to predict and best of all, the characters instantly become a part of your life.
If this is your first trip into Edenton or your 8th it will feel like a homecoming and as you zoom through the pages you alternate between wanting the stories to last forever and never wanting them to end! Sit back, grab this set and the others and be prepared to fall in love! You won’t be able to do anything else once you get started with this series! Enjoy – this is quickly going to become your newest addiction!!
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fan Site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Sunshine (see all)
- #IndyAuthorTalk – Weird Writer Habits with Randi Perrin! - June 27, 2017
- Golden (Golden, #1) by K.M. Robinson (Review by Sara, #NerdGirlSara) - June 16, 2017
- Ashby Holler by Jamie Zakian (Review by Destiny, #NerdGirlDezzy) - June 16, 2017
- Inarticulate by Eden Summers (Review by Cat, #NerdGirlCat) - June 15, 2017