Title: Seth (Highland Gargoyles, #4)
Author: Lisa Carlisle
Published Date: December 22nd 2016
Genre: Paranormal Romance
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
Seth, wolf shifter and beta of his island’s pack, had his life planned out. He’d mate with the alpha’s daughter and eventually they’d rule the pack with her. When she chooses another shifter as her mate, his pride his is wounded and future with the pack is threatened. Lost and betrayed, he sets off to find his destiny – or die trying.
Hailey, a park ranger in the Scottish Highlands, is on a mission to save wolves – including the one she rescues from a watery grave. When she treats the wolf’s injury, she’s in for the surprise of her life.
Seth knows better than to trust a human – even one as irresistible as curvy, principled Hailey. Before long, he’s not just struggling to survive – he’s struggling to resist his attraction to Hailey. His wolf promotes a course of action that would change his destiny and put his life in danger. What’s a wolf to do when his heart interferes with his pride?
If you like hot men in kilts and fated mates, read the fiery romance between Seth and Hailey.
Seth and Hailey’s romance is a wolf shifter story in the Highland Gargoyles series. Each book in the series features a romance between a new couple and can be read on its own, however, they are best enjoyed read in this order:
* Knights of Stone: Mason
* Knights of Stone: Lachlan
* Knights of Stone: Bryce
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fan Site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Waiting For The Beast by T. Hayden (Review by Valerie – #NerdGirlVal) - March 27, 2017
- Hunger Moon (Loki’s Wolves, #1) by Melissa Snark (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - March 27, 2017
- **Awesome Blog** Echoes in Death (In Death #44) by J.D. Robb (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - March 27, 2017
- Valkyrie’s Vengeance (Loki’s Wolves, #0) by Melissa Snark (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - March 24, 2017