Title: Seth (Highland Gargoyles, #4)
Author: Lisa Carlisle
Published Date: December 22nd 2016
Genre: Paranormal Romance
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
Seth, wolf shifter and beta of his island’s pack, had his life planned out. He’d mate with the alpha’s daughter and eventually they’d rule the pack with her. When she chooses another shifter as her mate, his pride his is wounded and future with the pack is threatened. Lost and betrayed, he sets off to find his destiny – or die trying.
Hailey, a park ranger in the Scottish Highlands, is on a mission to save wolves – including the one she rescues from a watery grave. When she treats the wolf’s injury, she’s in for the surprise of her life.
Seth knows better than to trust a human – even one as irresistible as curvy, principled Hailey. Before long, he’s not just struggling to survive – he’s struggling to resist his attraction to Hailey. His wolf promotes a course of action that would change his destiny and put his life in danger. What’s a wolf to do when his heart interferes with his pride?
If you like hot men in kilts and fated mates, read the fiery romance between Seth and Hailey.
Seth and Hailey’s romance is a wolf shifter story in the Highland Gargoyles series. Each book in the series features a romance between a new couple and can be read on its own, however, they are best enjoyed read in this order:
* Knights of Stone: Mason
* Knights of Stone: Lachlan
* Knights of Stone: Bryce
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fan Site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Blood On The Moon (Romantic Bloodlust #3) by Kitten K. Jackson (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - August 16, 2017
- In the Pursuit of Charity by Alexandria Sure (Review by Stephenee – #NerdGirlSteph) - August 15, 2017
- Knights of Stone: Calum: A gargoyle and pegasus shifter paranormal romance (Highland Gargoyles Book 5) by Lisa Carlisle (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - August 14, 2017
- April Yellow Moon: A Cat Collier Mystery by Carol Ann Kauffman (Review by Cianna – #NerdGirlSunshine) - August 11, 2017