Title: Halfway Hunted (Halfway Witchy #3)
Author: Terry Maggert
Published Date: June 2nd 2016
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
Some Prey Bites Back.
Welcome to Halfway; where the waffles are golden, the moon is silver, and magic is just around every corner.
A century old curse is broken, releasing Exit Wainwright, an innocent man trapped alone in time.
Lost and in danger, he enlists Carlie, Gran, and their magic to find the warlock who sentenced him to a hundred years of darkness. The hunter becomes the hunted when Carlie’s spells awaken a cold-blooded killer intent on adding another pelt to their gruesome collection: hers.
But the killer has never been to Halfway before, where there are three unbreakable rules:
1. Don’t complain about the diner’s waffles.
2. Don’t break the laws of magic.
3. Never threaten a witch on her home turf.
Can Carlie solve an ancient crime, defeat a ruthless killer and save the love of her life from a vampire’s curse without burning the waffles?
Come hunt with Carlie, and answer the call of the wild.
This time the trio are in for some serious twists, turns, ups, downs and one hell of a rollercoaster ride! Still trying to save her love from a curse and now trying to solve yet another mysteries crime. As secrets unfold and new things are discovered, heart break looms. With so much mystery and danger how will she ever get her town back? Will the trio prevail or falter? Guess you have to read to find out!
I absolutely love this series and the writing style of Mr. Maggert. Between the witty snarky comments, the waffles and the surprises… I was n the edge of my seat. A true heroine to the end. That’s my girl Carlie! With so many characters who were beautifully written, you feel as if these characters are actually your friends. The author leaves you feeling as if you were reliving a memory and not reading a book. Absolutely perfect! Congrats you blew me away again!!
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fan Site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- The Awakening (The Elders Trilogy #1) by T.L. Travis (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - November 1, 2017
- A Change In Crime: A Supernatural Depression-Era Thriller (La Famiglia di Mostri, #1) by D.R. Perry (Review by #NerdGirlJulie) - October 31, 2017
- Uniting Vampires: (Vampiress Reigning – Part 1) (ALMOST HUMAN – The Third Series) by Melanie Nowak (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - October 30, 2017
- Battered & Bruised, but Not broken by Piper Kay & T.L. Travis (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - October 27, 2017