**** Disclaimer – This post was created in good faith using HTML provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotion for promotional purposes only. Nerd Girl Takes No Responsibility for the appearance of the post, any affiliate links, images herein****
Do you keep ending up in dead-end relationships, no matter how careful you are? Do you want to move past the losers and go straight to your ideal romantic partner? Follow the simple, common-sense steps outlined in Finding Keepers to reboot your love life and find the best person for you, for keeps. With just a paper and pencil, find out how to:
– Spot losers at the first meeting.
– Anticipate what your perfect partner wants before you even meet.
– Figure out what YOU really want in a relationship, and how to get it.
L D Doornbosch grew up in the Midwest, in a suburb of Waterloo, Iowa. She moved to Arizona as a teen, where she still resides today. She spent twenty years in broadcast news, on and off the air, before a career move to technology. Throughout her life, she created technical and practical manuals for work related topics. With her first book, Finding Keepers, she shifted her focus to creating a manual on personal relationships, one with step-by-step instructions on the process of finding the right person.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/lddoornbosch/
Goodreads – https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15005028.L_D_Doornbosch
Website – http://leilanidawn.com
Latest posts by NerdGirl Sunshine (see all)
- #CoverReveal and Q&A with Elizabeth Knox - July 23, 2017
- Hallowread Attending Author Exclusive with Kim Alexander! - July 13, 2017
- #IndyAuthorTalk with Shannon Nemechek – Why our Readers are so important to us - July 4, 2017
- #IndyAuthorTalk – Weird Writer Habits with Randi Perrin! - June 27, 2017