Title: Desert Heart (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #4)
Author: Anna Lowe
Published Date: October 20th 2015
Genre: Paranormal Romance
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
As oldest daughter of the retired alpha, Tina Hawthorne lives to serve her pack. She’s never been tempted to throw caution to the wind for a man — until Rick Rivera returns. The sweet boy from the adjoining ranch is all grown up, but that doesn’t make the irresistible human any more suitable as a mate. Especially with a dangerous new foe haunting the night and Rick harboring a few secrets — and enemies — of his own.
There’s more than meets the eye on Twin Moon Ranch, home to a pack of shapeshifting wolves willing to battle for life and love.
* A 50,000 word paranormal romance with adult content — not to mention more hot-blooded alpha cowboys than you can count and a swoon-worthy pro athlete ready for his third and final chance. *
The major issue for me with this book was the point of view. It was written in third person, which I usually like, third person, first person it doesn’t matter to me. But this book was written in third person from two people’s perspectives, which is usually ok as well, but the perspective changed sometimes from sentence to sentence. I was a little confused sometimes and I had to reread quite a few sentences or paragraphs just to figure out what was going on. I felt like this really took away from the story.
Overall, the storyline is great but the POV really bothered me way too much and I felt like it dragged the book down.
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fan Site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Blood On The Moon (Romantic Bloodlust #3) by Kitten K. Jackson (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - August 16, 2017
- In the Pursuit of Charity by Alexandria Sure (Review by Stephenee – #NerdGirlSteph) - August 15, 2017
- Knights of Stone: Calum: A gargoyle and pegasus shifter paranormal romance (Highland Gargoyles Book 5) by Lisa Carlisle (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - August 14, 2017
- April Yellow Moon: A Cat Collier Mystery by Carol Ann Kauffman (Review by Cianna – #NerdGirlSunshine) - August 11, 2017