Title: How To Make A Guy Realize You Are The One For Him (Love Matters Series Book 1)
Author: Titania Hudson
Published Date: January 23rd 2015
Genre: Self Help
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
Flaunt your feminine wiles to make him fall in love with you!
Chances are, you’ve heard the common advice – “Forget about dolling yourself up! Just be natural and make him accept you for who you are!” These words of wisdom ring true for those women, who happen to fall into the category of natural beauties, but face up to the truth, don’t you wish to accentuate the more outstanding features of your appearance and downplay the flaws? After all, the first shot at love is always about appearance before men pay attention to the other positive qualities inherent in your character and body language.
The key strategy to stop the “ATTRACTION” between a couple from fading, is also centred on “COMMUNICATION” and a deeper “UNDERSTANDING” of what the opposite sexes want, in order to make a relationship last for an eternity.
If you’re interested in learning how to talk to a man so that he opens up to you, listens to you, and willingly gives you what you want without a fuss, this book will help you to communicate with men more effectively and make him highly attracted to you!
Here’s what you’re going to learn inside:
WHAT WOMEN WANT VERSUS WHAT MEN WANT:
• How to get him to fall in love with you after meeting you on the FIRST DATE.
• Discover how to tell him clearly what’s on your mind without challenging his ego and earn his TRUST cum RESPECT.
• Learn how to communicate what you want in a relationship and make him want to do meaningful favours of his own accord to keep you HAPPY, ATTRACTED and COMMITTED.
• Find out FOURTEEN AMAZING SECRETS to getting good men to COMMIT to an exclusive dating relationship with you.
• Discover how to have interesting conversations with him without making him feel like a wimp or pushover.
• Learn how to be a respected and captivating girlfriend by being more assertive with your guy without appearing manipulative or domineering.
• How to understand the male psyche and communicate in his lingo so that he KNOWS exactly how to treat a worthy girlfriend like you.
• Unlock the secret FANTASIES he wants in bed when the time is ripe for both of you to engage in sexual intimacy.
• And much, much more…
Would You Like to Know More?
Get started right away and learn how to UNDERSTAND and COMMUNICATE with the single men out there, paying special attention to the one, who is willing to listen to you, open up to you, and fits your bill of Mr Right.
Ms. Hudson covers all the stops from how to determine your ideal, to where to search for that ideal man, to how to decide if your current beau thinks you are his ideal woman. While I didn’t agree with every suggestion in the book, I did find Ms. Hudson’s writing to be persuasive enough that were I single, I’d try some of them. Speaking of being single…readers who are married can glean some good ideas for revitalizing their marriage, so don’t write this book off if you happen to be married.
Ms. Hudson’s logical, precise advice in a nutshell is that women should balance self-improvement and personal visions with being aware of your interactions with and responses from the men you are dating. It is a good reminder that we can’t expect a “10” if we aren’t trying to be a “10” ourselves.
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fan Site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Pure by Kim Alexander (Review by Valerie – #NerdGirlVal) - October 20, 2017
- Appointed By Fate by Skye McNeil (Review by Stephenee – #NerdGirlSteph) - October 20, 2017
- Silver Rose (Black Rose, #5) by K.L. Bone (Review by Valerie – #NerdGirlVal) - October 19, 2017
- **Awesome Blog** Neverwhere (London Below, The World of Neverwhere) by Neil Gaiman – Review AND GIVEAWAY!!!! - October 13, 2017