**** Disclaimer – This post was created in good faith using HTML provided by the author for promotional purposes only. Nerd Girl Takes No Responsibility for the appearance of the post, any affiliate links, images herein****
Redeem Me: Oakville Series ~ Book Four
* This book can be read as a standalone *
Can opposites really attract?
Chelsie Amell is a shy wholesome girl looking for the forever kind of love.
Angel Walker is a guilt ridden man whore who is not capable of love.
Both are wildly attracted to each other, but do everything in their power to fight it.
Will their pasts leave a barrier between them they can’t cross? Or will they climb it together and over come it all?
Other Books Available in the Series:
First Love: Oakville Series ~ Book One
Remember Me: Oakville Series ~ Book Two
Protect Me: Oakville Series ~ Book Three
*This book can be read as a standalone*
#RedeemMe, #OakvilleSeries, #KathyJoReinhart, #NewAdult, #BlogTour,
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by NerdGirl Sunshine (see all)
- #IndyAuthorTalk with Melanie Nowak! New Cover and so much more! - September 12, 2017
- Hallowread #IndyAuthorTalk with Jean Murray! - August 29, 2017
- Soul Reborn by Jean Murray – 99 cent Sale Blitz! - August 24, 2017
- #CoverReveal and Q&A with Elizabeth Knox - July 23, 2017