Title: Identity Crisis
Author: Rochelle Paige
Published Date: June 24th 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
A reclusive author…
Delia Sinclair is desperate to hit a looming deadline. With only two weeks to go before her manuscript is due, she heads to a remote cabin in the Smoky Mountains with no internet or cell service.
An ex-military security specialist…
Blaine West is halfway around the world when he gets a frantic message from his childhood sweetheart. She needs to lay low for awhile so he puts her in touch with someone who can help her until he can get back to town.
A dead body…
When Blaine arrives at the hotel where they were supposed to meet, he learns the body of a local author was discovered that morning but there’s no sign of his old flame.
And a case of mistaken identity…
Delia returns home completely unaware that the police believe she’s been murdered. With Delia alive and his ex still missing, Blaine has the skills and connections to find out exactly what happened and keep Delia safe.
Lead to a passion that burns out of control.
When a dead body shows up at a hotel Blaine is lead to believe it is an author’s body. He soon discover that the author is alive and his friend is still missing. He vows to protect Delia while he continues to find his childhood friend. Delia and Blaine soon have a insta-conection. As he deals with his feelings for her he does what he can to protect her.
Why I loved reading this book:
– Blaine and his best friend and ex marine Brody were alpha male and had a back story that will have you feeling for them
-Delia was a reclusive writer that did not have much of a social life but when she was mad she was a sassy thing.
-The suspense of the story will keep you on the edge of you seat. There was plenty of action that will keep you turning the pages. This entailed murder, shooting, hiding, hacking, and more angst.
– Panty melting sexy scenes.
– Great character development of both the main characters and the secondary characters
-Hoping Brody gets a book of his own.
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fan Site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- **Awesome Blog** Neverwhere (London Below, The World of Neverwhere) by Neil Gaiman – Review AND GIVEAWAY!!!! - October 13, 2017
- Waking Up Dead (Life After Book 1) by Amanda Fasciano (Review by Destiny – #NerdGirlDezzy) - October 13, 2017
- Dead Man Talking (The Happily Everlasting Series #1) by Jana Deleon (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - October 12, 2017
- Way Down Below (Way Down Below Series Book 1) by Nicole Thorn and Sarah Hall (Review by Destiny – #NerdGirlDezzy) - October 12, 2017