**** Disclaimer – This post was created in good faith using HTML provided by Once Upon An Alpha for promotional purposes only. Nerd Girl Takes No Responsibility for the appearance of the post, any affiliate links,or the accuracy of any information that is included herein. ****
The Custom Culture guys, Nix, Clutch, Dray and Rett, are back for one final novel, and you’re invited!
Nix Pierce has been in love with Scotlyn James since long before he met her, and now he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. But is Scotlyn ready?
* 1 WINNER FOR $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD*
*1 WINNER FOR *SIGNED* PAPERBACK OF NIX & SCOTLYN: THE WEDDING BY TESS OLIVER *
I write romance for young adult, new adult and those of us past the ‘new’ stage. My stories take place anywhere from 19th century England to 21st century California. And you can count on a super alpha in each book.
Tess Oliver is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of the Custom Culture Series. She lives in sunny California with her husband, kids and a herd of spoiled pets.
Latest posts by NerdGirl Sunshine (see all)
- #IndyAuthorTalk with Melanie Nowak! New Cover and so much more! - September 12, 2017
- Hallowread #IndyAuthorTalk with Jean Murray! - August 29, 2017
- Soul Reborn by Jean Murray – 99 cent Sale Blitz! - August 24, 2017
- #CoverReveal and Q&A with Elizabeth Knox - July 23, 2017