Title: Fallen From Grace
Author: Leigh Songstad
Genre: New Adult
Published: Scheduled for January 20, 2014
Exclusive clubs and endless money…
By day, Judas Woods practices Law in New York City.
By night, he’s forced to portray a playboy image he despises.
Past resentments his father holds against him have made Judas a prisoner in his own life. Just as he is ready to give up on life, he meets her—Grace Winters. Beautiful, intelligent and way out of his league.
Years have passed since the tragic accident that destroyed her family in just one night, and Grace Winters has finally found her new normal. Congressman Ellis Randall is charming, charismatic, flawless…and he wants to marry her.
Things are perfect.
Almost too perfect…
When Grace meets the enigmatic and troubled local bad boy, Judas Woods, she is swept into a whirlwind affair of passion, desire, and secrets.
What is Congressman Randall hiding?
And can Grace trust the bad boy she is falling hopelessly in love with?
Leigh Nicole Songstad found her love for writing during her college years while earning degrees in Political Science and Human Services. She lives in The Black Hills with her husband and their three children. With many more characters and stories patiently waiting on her hard drive she hopes to continue writing, for as long as God allows.
1) If we count sheep to fall asleep, what do they count?
Stars? Trees? Other sheep? Lol, I don’t know. Sitting here imaging how a sheep acts and feels is making me laugh.
2) Are any of the situations or characters based on your life or events in your life?
None of the characters or situations are based on actual events. I did however use some things I learned in my political science and psychology classes.
3) If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. With whom would it be?
That’s tough. I’ve never thought about it, so I guess I would choose…my daughter. She’s two and lives the life. Her brothers constantly entertain her, she’s always doing something curious and fun. I’d have a week of no responsibilities, wouldn’t that be great?
4) When did you first start writing and when did you finish your first book?
I’ve been writing since I was in grade school, I still have my first book. It was about a princess that found a unicorn. She would sneak out of her castle at night to take care of it and fly with the stars and moon.
5) If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
To me, I think it means you’ve succeeded. I think it’s a type of mentality. It’s not about trying to fail, it’s about not setting your expectations too high and doing something someone else wouldn’t ordinarily attempt.
6) What’s your favorite love story? (movie or book)
I have so many so it’s definitely hard to choose. I guess I’m going to have to go with pretty much any rendition of Beauty and the Beast. I love the moral of the story. Love can see past anything. It’s about what’s on the inside, not the outside.
7) Have you ever gotten rid of a character and then regretted it?
Not yet, but I’m sure I’ll eventually do something like this.
8) Why is it when you run into a spider web, you suddenly turn into a ninja?
Because spiders are scary! I hate the idea one could be on me and I can’t see it!
9) What was your favorite chapter (or part) to write and why?
My favorite part was the epilogue. I feel like I spent so much time trying to bring my characters and pull them apart, that it was fun to finally right a chapter where they got their HEA.
10) Were you bullied as a kid?
No, but I had a friend that was bullied something terrible and I did everything I could to make people stop. I could never purposefully be mean to someone.
11) Have you read another authors book and wondered why didn’t I come up with that?
All the time! Especially paranormal books. I love writing them, but am so scared people will think I’m crazy. I’ve actually been working on a trilogy for the past 2 years, but stopped to write this novel. I needed a couple of months for a break and I wanted my debut novel to be a contemporary romance.
Latest posts by The NerdGirl (see all)
- #NerdGirlOfficial Loves Audio Books!! #Giveaway Included! Win 20 Audio Books!!! - June 17, 2017
- Karina Espinosa’s OMEGA Cover Reveal and Series Cover Makeover! - April 3, 2017
- Miss Frost Ices The Imp : A Nocturne Falls Mystery (Jayne Frost #2) by Kristen Painter (Review by Gladys, #NerdOfficial) - October 26, 2016
- Cover Reveal Exclusive for Maggi Craft ~ THE PRICE OF SECRETS! - October 26, 2016