***Review From Amy Conley For The Nerd Girl Page***
* Book Was Given In Exchange For An Honest Review*
Just when he thought his life was turning around…
Things haven’t been easy for Jacob Morgan. Persecuted by the ghosts of his past, Jake lives each day just going through the motions, barely getting by. Then Lily Burns comes to town and befriends him. As Jake starts to heal, he begins to hope that he has finally overcome the mistakes and tragedies that have tormented him for so long. But just when he thinks his problems are solved, his past comes back to haunt him, and once again, Jake is confronted by situations he is ill-equipped to handle. Can Jake hold on to the progress he has made, or will the lies, guilt, and secrets he’s tried to ignore shove him back into an abyss from which there is no escape?
I fell in love with it! It has all the qualities one looks for when choosing a book that makes it absolutely fantastic! The story has a total WOW factor that will blow you away and you’ll see things that are totally unexpected therefore leaving you in absolute shock, it never lost it’s timing or dragged on, and everything about it is absolutely flawless!
The relationship between the character’s is one of intensity and at times heart shattering but also they have these moments where they show their more vulnerable and caring sides that is so beautiful and touching. Every emotion they share is so raw and pure.
You can’t help but feel connected to the story and get attached to the characters. It’s definitely an emotional book and one that will have a huge impact on your heart!
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official.
For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fansite: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.ng ***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Blood On The Moon (Romantic Bloodlust #3) by Kitten K. Jackson (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - August 16, 2017
- In the Pursuit of Charity by Alexandria Sure (Review by Stephenee – #NerdGirlSteph) - August 15, 2017
- Knights of Stone: Calum: A gargoyle and pegasus shifter paranormal romance (Highland Gargoyles Book 5) by Lisa Carlisle (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - August 14, 2017
- April Yellow Moon: A Cat Collier Mystery by Carol Ann Kauffman (Review by Cianna – #NerdGirlSunshine) - August 11, 2017