Brie’s submissive journey has been marked with self-discovery, humor, and sexual exploration. To her delight, Brie is about to enjoy the best scene ever with Master, carrying her to heights never imagined. Friendships deepen, a challenge is accepted, and her film career is launched. But life is a balance… judgment and vengeance are waiting in the wings to steal the one thing she desires above all.
This last of Brie’s After Graduation series sports the hottest sex and the deepest depths. There is no middle ground for Brie now. Brie’s final installment comes to an epic close, enchanting all the senses. From birthday presents to mind-blowing sex, untold fun awaits our little submissive. Equally potent are the challenges Brie must face. Nothing of great worth comes without sacrifice. Join Brie in this spine-tingling conclusion to the After Graduation series.
Erotica is a delicious fantasy created to entice both the mind and the body ~Red
Red Phoenix is an award winning indie author who started her writing career in December of 2011. She is best known for her novelette, Brie’s First Day of Submissive Training, which was published in March of 2012. The little book created quite stir when it was released. Since then, fans have been riding the Brie wave with the sociable author. In October 2012, Red published the wildly popular eBook serial into novel form, Brie Learns the Art of Submission. She is currently writing Brie’s continuing journey in the serial titled After Graduation, due out in novel form September 2013.
“I am a happily married woman who believes, based on personal experience, that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.” Red is a mother of three and wife to one. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.
“One thing you will notice about my work, I’m all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his or her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject.”
* Red Phoenix has a total of fourteen titles available as eBooks (not including serials.) Two of her novels are also available in paperback.
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Blood On The Moon (Romantic Bloodlust #3) by Kitten K. Jackson (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - August 16, 2017
- In the Pursuit of Charity by Alexandria Sure (Review by Stephenee – #NerdGirlSteph) - August 15, 2017
- Knights of Stone: Calum: A gargoyle and pegasus shifter paranormal romance (Highland Gargoyles Book 5) by Lisa Carlisle (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - August 14, 2017
- April Yellow Moon: A Cat Collier Mystery by Carol Ann Kauffman (Review by Cianna – #NerdGirlSunshine) - August 11, 2017