Title: Catching A Sorcerer
Author: Sara Walker
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Audience: Young Adult
Formats: Paperback and E-book
Publisher: Sara Walker
Cover by: Melody Simmons
Date Published: May 2013
After a sorcerer kills her mother, fifteen year old Melantha is asked to help catch him. She wants nothing to do with it, but then she learns one of her classmates is the son of the sorcerer. With her spell-turner powers not yet developed, the mission will be dangerous, but it will be downright deadly if the sorcerer figures out who she is and decides she will follow in her mother’s footsteps.
Review From Brittany At Nerd Girl
“Catching a Sorcerer is a fast paced magical novel. I was hooked from the first sentence to the last. I have loved sorcery since Harry Potter and this book was a breath of fresh magical air. Sara Walker did a great job of creating a unique magical world that was believable. I loved that there was different types of sorcerers beyond just good and bad!
About the Author – A former bookkeeper, Sara always preferred books over numbers, and finally put aside her calculator to write stories and work part-time in a library. She is the founder of UrbanFantasyLand.net, a website established in 2008 that specializes in promoting urban fantasy and speculative fiction. Her articles and fiction have been published in anthologies and online.
* This review was done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. To learn more about our reviews check out our fan site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG *
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Blood On The Moon (Romantic Bloodlust #3) by Kitten K. Jackson (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - August 16, 2017
- In the Pursuit of Charity by Alexandria Sure (Review by Stephenee – #NerdGirlSteph) - August 15, 2017
- Knights of Stone: Calum: A gargoyle and pegasus shifter paranormal romance (Highland Gargoyles Book 5) by Lisa Carlisle (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - August 14, 2017
- April Yellow Moon: A Cat Collier Mystery by Carol Ann Kauffman (Review by Cianna – #NerdGirlSunshine) - August 11, 2017