Title: Catching A Sorcerer
Author: Sara Walker
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Audience: Young Adult
Formats: Paperback and E-book
Publisher: Sara Walker
Cover by: Melody Simmons
Date Published: May 2013
After a sorcerer kills her mother, fifteen year old Melantha is asked to help catch him. She wants nothing to do with it, but then she learns one of her classmates is the son of the sorcerer. With her spell-turner powers not yet developed, the mission will be dangerous, but it will be downright deadly if the sorcerer figures out who she is and decides she will follow in her mother’s footsteps.
Review From Brittany At Nerd Girl
“Catching a Sorcerer is a fast paced magical novel. I was hooked from the first sentence to the last. I have loved sorcery since Harry Potter and this book was a breath of fresh magical air. Sara Walker did a great job of creating a unique magical world that was believable. I loved that there was different types of sorcerers beyond just good and bad!
About the Author – A former bookkeeper, Sara always preferred books over numbers, and finally put aside her calculator to write stories and work part-time in a library. She is the founder of UrbanFantasyLand.net, a website established in 2008 that specializes in promoting urban fantasy and speculative fiction. Her articles and fiction have been published in anthologies and online.
* This review was done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. To learn more about our reviews check out our fan site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG *
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- The Awakening (The Elders Trilogy #1) by T.L. Travis (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - November 1, 2017
- A Change In Crime: A Supernatural Depression-Era Thriller (La Famiglia di Mostri, #1) by D.R. Perry (Review by #NerdGirlJulie) - October 31, 2017
- Uniting Vampires: (Vampiress Reigning – Part 1) (ALMOST HUMAN – The Third Series) by Melanie Nowak (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - October 30, 2017
- Battered & Bruised, but Not broken by Piper Kay & T.L. Travis (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - October 27, 2017