**Review By Shelby From The Nerd Girl Page**
There’s a Tree on My House is about a little girl named Sadie, her two cousins Ava and Abby, and a tree named Molly Maple. One day while playing in Sadie’s yard, the girls notice Molly growing on the roof. This book tells the story of how the girls saved Molly Maple.
The pictures are hand drawn and adorable. The characters are well written and sweet. They remind me of any other little girl I’ve ever met. I thought the activity sheets might get a little boring since there are at least 7 that are labeled “Draw On This Page” but my daughter enjoyed them and therefore, so did I. There are some fun facts to be had/learned about trees in the story. As well as lessons on caring for other living things,(plants and trees), and friendship.
All in all, the story kept us involved and interested. We were invested in finding out the outcome for Molly. This is a good book for young kids and I would recommend it.
Find the Book on Amazon HERE
* This review was done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. To learn more about our reviews check out our fan site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG *
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- The Awakening (The Elders Trilogy #1) by T.L. Travis (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - November 1, 2017
- A Change In Crime: A Supernatural Depression-Era Thriller (La Famiglia di Mostri, #1) by D.R. Perry (Review by #NerdGirlJulie) - October 31, 2017
- Uniting Vampires: (Vampiress Reigning – Part 1) (ALMOST HUMAN – The Third Series) by Melanie Nowak (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - October 30, 2017
- Battered & Bruised, but Not broken by Piper Kay & T.L. Travis (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - October 27, 2017