**Review By Shelby From The Nerd Girl Page**
There’s a Tree on My House is about a little girl named Sadie, her two cousins Ava and Abby, and a tree named Molly Maple. One day while playing in Sadie’s yard, the girls notice Molly growing on the roof. This book tells the story of how the girls saved Molly Maple.
The pictures are hand drawn and adorable. The characters are well written and sweet. They remind me of any other little girl I’ve ever met. I thought the activity sheets might get a little boring since there are at least 7 that are labeled “Draw On This Page” but my daughter enjoyed them and therefore, so did I. There are some fun facts to be had/learned about trees in the story. As well as lessons on caring for other living things,(plants and trees), and friendship.
All in all, the story kept us involved and interested. We were invested in finding out the outcome for Molly. This is a good book for young kids and I would recommend it.
Find the Book on Amazon HERE
* This review was done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. To learn more about our reviews check out our fan site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG *
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Silver Rose (Black Rose, #5) by K.L. Bone (Review by Valerie – #NerdGirlVal) - October 19, 2017
- **Awesome Blog** Neverwhere (London Below, The World of Neverwhere) by Neil Gaiman – Review AND GIVEAWAY!!!! - October 13, 2017
- Waking Up Dead (Life After Book 1) by Amanda Fasciano (Review by Destiny – #NerdGirlDezzy) - October 13, 2017
- Dead Man Talking (The Happily Everlasting Series #1) by Jana Deleon (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - October 12, 2017