COMING TO AMAZON SOON
***ARC Review From Tara For The Nerd Girl Page***
** I received an ARC of this book, from the author, in exchange for an honest review **
You can look, but you can’t touch…
Harlow is a broke college student. When her tuition assistance is taken away, she is faced with a choice: admit to her mother she couldn’t hack it on her own or make a lot of money fast.
So she gets a good-paying job.
As a stripper.
She thought it would be easy, but it turns out being sexy is a lot harder than she thought. When a few mishaps work in her favor, she manages to hang on to her job and catch the eye of the Mad Hatter’s best-looking bartender, Cam.
She’s also caught the eye of someone who wants to do more than look, someone who’s decided she’s nothing but a tease.
As the clothes come off, Harlow finds herself caught between list and murder, The only thing she knows for sure is that her new risqué job is a lot more than she bargained for
Wow! I LOVED Tease!
I think I spent most of the first half of the book either smiling, laughing or swooning!
The second half of book? More smiling, more laughing, waaaay more swooning, but I was also panting (it was HOT), and probably a little white knuckled (some serious suspense going on!).
I loved all of the characters; Harlow is sweet, sassy, sexy, shy and freaking HILARIOUS at times. Cam is HOT, confident, sweet, romantic and funny, as well as strong – in physique as well as character.
And their friends and co-workers are loyal, trust-worthy, really lovely people! What’s not to like? Ok… So the bad guy, I didn’t like him, but that’s kinda the point!
It’s like Cambria Hebert took everything that I love from a NA romance novel, and added it straight to TEASE. It’s hot, funny, seriously sexy, there’s drama, there’s mystery and there’s suspense! And although the attraction and romance between Cam and Harlow was fast moving. It worked. It was believable and never felt forced. I loved it!
This was the first novel of Cambria’s that I’ve read, but I can promise you, I’ll be reading more of her books as soon as I can!!!
* Tease is the second book in the Take it Off series, but all books in the series are stand-alone and can be read in any order *
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official.
For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fansite: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.ng ***
Latest posts by NerdGirl Vamp (see all)
- Blood On The Moon (Romantic Bloodlust #3) by Kitten K. Jackson (Review by Melanie V””V – #NerdGirlVamp) - August 16, 2017
- In the Pursuit of Charity by Alexandria Sure (Review by Stephenee – #NerdGirlSteph) - August 15, 2017
- Knights of Stone: Calum: A gargoyle and pegasus shifter paranormal romance (Highland Gargoyles Book 5) by Lisa Carlisle (Review by Christine – #NerdGirlPixie) - August 14, 2017
- April Yellow Moon: A Cat Collier Mystery by Carol Ann Kauffman (Review by Cianna – #NerdGirlSunshine) - August 11, 2017